Feb 24, 2010

Day Eight of My Crazy Fasting

What better way to get through a day of fasting than by redirecting my attention!

Thanks to Jon, I am able to write a blog post dedicated to ... um ... well ... lies. You know, like saying, "I love not using twitter!" is a HUGE lie!

BUT if I gave you 7 Possible Lies would you be able to tell me which one is true???

Well I got this "Creative Writer" award



and the rules are as follows...

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them.
2. Add the award to your blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth.

So Super thanks Jon! You rock!!! (I promise that isn't one of my lies...)

And you tell me, which one is the truth?

1. I hate getting a back massage

2. I can solve the Rubix Cube

3. I have 16 illegitimate kids who work in my basement making fuzzy stickers.

4. I once won $25 for having the lowest bowling score.

5. I am the best salsa dancer EVER!

6. I cheat when I play video games and I don't even feel guilty about it!

7. My favorite Kool-Aid as a kid was "The Great Bluedini"

Alright kids, have a go at it! Which one is True? I'll even give you a clue ... I REALLY can't dance!


7 comments:

Wendy Paine Miller said...

I just had to drop by to say how cool that you salsa dance!
~ Wendy

Jonathon Arntson said...

Hm...the truth is definitely #4 because I have hope that that can actually happen. I'd have like $1,000 by now.

You're welcome for the distraction.

Scott said...

I think you cheated and told the truth on every single item! I know how sneaky you can be!!

S

Jessica Nelson said...

Hmmm, did you cheat at video games??? LOL All I know is the back massage better not be true or I'm going to be horrified. Heh.

Elana Johnson said...

I think I'm going to go with #4. I can totally see you winning money for having a low score. :0

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the 16 kids thing is true. And I'm calling child services. That's just not right, Marybeth... ;)

Jessica M. said...

I've seen the 16 illegitimate kids. It's completely true. Sad, but true..... they make great stickers though.