Feb 25, 2010

Oh Crap, how many days has it been again? 132?

No, only 8. FEELS like 132 though!

So just thought I would cut the suspense with my plastic knife and tell you all WHICH little fact was actually true.

Jon guessed right.

My husband and I were playing for a couple's night at the bowling alley. He begrudgingly accepted me as his partner and away we played!

During the night prizes were awarded and little games were played for extra cash.

We happened to get chosen for one game. The rule was one player would roll the ball down and the second player would have to knock down the same amount of pins. My husband decided I should go first. YAY!

I rolled a gutter ball...

We were disqualified...

He was irritate... (Did I mention my husband usually bowls about a 175 - 200?)

So the evening went on and at the end of the night they started handing out all the awards for best bowling team and so on and so forth.

The look on my husbands face when they announced our names as "The Worst Score" of the evening was priceless! But hey, we won $25 for it! He can't say I never won him anything!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, this post made me smile. :)

Jonathon Arntson said...

Wow, I am on a roll. I got your and Kelly's right. Is there a prize? Or does my bloggage stock just go up?

Scott said...

OMG, that is too funny. It reminds me of the my famous birthday bowling party (I think I was in 5th grade) where my best friend got an amazing high score of ZERO for the first game. Yes, he rolled, not on purpose, gutter balls every single time. He did a bit better the second game. Woo-hoo!

Only five more weeks to go MBS!!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

LOL! That is too funny! Ha ha ha ha ha.

Elana Johnson said...

What a great story! I mean, $25 for a gutter ball? Priceless