May 19, 2011

You don't bring me flowers ... anymore!

That's right, I totally just quoted Neil Diamond.

Annnyyywwwaaayyyy ... I've decided I miss my blog. I spend so much time on my other blog. Time where I have to write about specific things. My creativity has been stunted. I NEEDS me some time to just be me.

Time to post things like THIS ....


And all THESE ...

How can I continue to rob my favorite Poppins Followers of my utter insanity. That's not right. It's cruel.
It's selfish. It's downright as bad as breaking the law!!!


I totally almost put up a pic of pink fuzzy handcuffs ... Then I thought I better not restart off on the wrong foot!

As I was saying ... 

My intentions here are to provide you with my written (and possibly illustrated ... I've been inspired recently) masterpieces and a semi regular (and/or possibly regular) posts. After all, there's a new Harry Potter movie coming out and I'm hoping to top the last story!!!

So sit back, relax ... but be prepared! What comes next is going to be a whole new Poppins Era!!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

All sorts of giddy you're back!!!
Cheers!

Marybeth Poppins said...

Making you all sorts of giddy makes me all sorts of sparkly smiles!

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Glad you're back, Marybeth! :)