Still, here, although I may have lost my sanity somewhere in the last two weeks (or years ago, hard to pin point the actual moment) we stay positive!
So I thought I would share with you the HAPPY parts of my insanity!
- 1. Wine - I like wine. And lately I have plenty of excuses to drink it. I like excuses to drink wine.
- 2. Ice cream - I really like ice cream. During the week, when I'm avoiding the wine, I have numerous excuses to eat ice cream. This is working well for me, not so much for my mid section.
- 3. I've gone floofy, yet I'm still able to keep my house clean, critique and stress about my impending doom of a manuscript. That makes me a super hero....or something like that!
- 4. I've been able to start most of my summer vacationness a week and a half early. YAY for no more inconvenient trips to school. *does the happy dance*
- 5. Now that I have less trips to school I can focus more on my MASSIVE rewrite. *grabs a bowl of ice cream*
So not everything that lacks the sparkly luster is necessarily bad.
Hi! My name is Sexy McHotPirate. I don't sparkle...
But I do look good with a sword!
Needless to say, happy is in the eye of the beholder. Just a reminder that even when life, your manuscript, or your dinner sucks, there is always something good to be found!
(What? If your dinner sucks you can count it as a small step towards the diet...and/or another reason to eat ice cream!)