Jul 16, 2010

A vial of time..Harry Potter Style

I really don't think it's too much to ask for. I mean it's not like I'm complaining about how I never got my Hogwarts acceptance letter. (I stopped whining at least three days months ago) And obviously if I didn't get into Hogwarts I never got my apparation license (Total rubbish! I tried to do it illegally once, but I splinched my left butt cheek. Oops.) Not to mention...all the time turners are locked up in McGonagal's office. That witch! (No really, she is a witch....)


So what's a girl to do when she has obviously signed herself up for WAY too many commitments but refuses to give any away?

Not only am I now maintaining this blog, my other blog, trying to catch up on old House reruns, working part time from home, trying to keep up with my kids and my house, AND starting a whole new website that I am incredibly dedicated to...I'm also trying to write my awesome book!  Oh and did I mention I'm trying to read 23 books this summer. It's mid July and I've gotten through...um...3 full and 2 halfs.

See my predicament? SEE IT!!!

Do you think if I sent a letter to Dumbledore he'd talk to Snape and together they could whip up a wicked potion that makes the day last at least 3 hours longer?

Can I borrow someone's owl? The last one I sent off with a message never came back, but I'm pretty sure Harry got my message about how I think he needs to hook up with Ginny Weasly...so we're all good.

4 comments:

L. D. Nash said...

You poor dear. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't rely on Snape for anything. He's a real shady character.

Now, I don't know if you've heard or not -- and I hate to be the bearer of bad news -- but Dumbledore is dead honey. Snape killed him, which is why I would hesitate to ask anything of that foul beast.

I'm sure Harry got your letter, he's been making eyes at Jenny. I have an owl you can borrow, she doesn't bite, but she is a bit blind, but she always delivers.

P.S. Good luck with all your tasks. If you need anything, just send an owl. :D

Unknown said...

Dumbledore is dead!!!!! (Oh yeah...I think I knew that...at least you think I would have caught it the 5 times I read it and 10 times I watched the movie...)

I do need some chocolate and a glass of wine...can you send that by owl?

L. D. Nash said...

Chocolate and wine were sent via the ten o'clock owl. stop. That would be ten o'clock central time. stop. I wouldn't recommend mixing them if you have to drive in the morning. stop.

CMOM Productions said...

It's never a dull moment! If you find out how to get extra hours, have someone whip up the same potion for me!