I guess people kinda like me. They possibly even think I'm funny! Do you think it's the Wind In My Haaaaaiiiiiirrrr?
Well because of this love (Yeah I totally took it up a step. I'm pretty sure they love me. I mean have you seen me? What's not to love?) I have been given a few awards! So put on your best dresses and those lovely little tuxedos (Not both at once ... how awkward would that be!) and come walk the red carpet with me.
Check out my dress!
I totally look JUST like that in it too!
So my first award arrived from Elizabeth at Mystery Writing is Murder. (Who by the way wrote an AWESOME book!!! Read about it here, then buy it!) I love this award because it comes with NO rules. I like awards with no rules! (Cuz there have been some hideous rules going around out there...and I swear that even though I created the award, I had nothing to do with the rules! But I am enjoying them.)
She awarded me the Blogging Writer Award.
At which I say ... write back at you lady! You are a ROCKIN writer!!!
My next award has been presented by Natalie (OMG I love that name!) from her self titled blog Natalie Bahm (I mean listen to the way it just rolls off your tongue...Natalie...Ok I'm gonna stop sounding like a creeper now.)
She awarded me with the Loyal Friend and Visitor award.
This award also did not come with any rules (YAY AWARD!) but I decided I wanted to award my top 5 most loyal visitors regardless. Because without you, my comments section would go empty!
1. Julie over at Foursons seems to really like my blog :) I see her comments almost every day. I like Julie! Her Thank You Very Much posts are by far my favorite! Thanks for being loyal Julie!
2. Jessica over at BookingIt has been a loyal follower and commenter since almost the very beginning! I throw big smiles towards Jessica! Her blog is always thought provoking and super informative in the writerly world. Thanks for always coming back Jessica!
3. T. Anne over at White Platonic Dreams was pretty much one of my first followers. And can you believe she keeps coming back for more. Even after all my crazy posts about Harry Potter and Gnomes, she's never walked away! Her blog is wonderful resource for writers as well. (Not to mention entertaining!) Thanks for not letting my gnomes and Harry Potter be a turn off!
4. Jody from another self titled blog, Author, Jody Hedlund has also been around for quite some time. Jody is a super busy lady with her new agent Rachelle Gardner (JEALOUS) and her book deal! If you want to know what it's like step by step in the publishing world surf through Jody's blog. Absolutely informative and fantastic. Thanks for still visiting me even while your busy lady!
5. Katie from another self titled blog Katie Ganshert (What's up with the self titled blogs yo? It's like you are all authors or something!) She also recently signed with Rachelle and is working to get her book ready for publication. She's got great info about editing and writing and has such a blessed heart! Thanks for not thinking I'm too crazy to keep following!
And there are tons more but if I keep listing all you guys, I'll be here all week!
So my final award came from the two Shannons! (Did you girls plan this?) Shannon Messenger from Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe and Shannon O'Donnell at Book Dreaming. Both awesome girls and super new followers. (Maybe that's why they are handing out awards, they just don't know how crazy I am yet?!?!)
Now this little ditty came with Rules. Sigh....(mumbling possibly naughty words...possibly...)
Rule Number One!
Write 7 Things about You (Me)
Rule Number Two!
Pass it on to 7 Friends
Rule number two comes first. I'm going to make you wait to learn 7 new things about me. (Can you imagine there being 7 things you DON'T already know about me?)
Shannon @ Ramblings of Wannabe Scribe (She gives away signed copies of twilight...just sayin)
Frankie @ Frankie Writes (Wind in my HAAAAAIIIIIRRR)
Elana @ Elana Johnson, Author
Kiersten @ Kiersten Writes
Carrie @ Carrie Harris
Mindy @ CMOM Productions
Scott @ A Writer's Blog (Bombard him with comments so he can't play Bejeweled!)
So um...can you tell I'm a writer? Yeah me either!
Now...sigh... 7 Things About Me (Are you even still reading this???)
1. I have 4 Blogs ... That's right, 4. Sigh....why can't I get anything done again?
2. I get goosebumps when I hear children's choirs sing my favorite Christmas songs.
3. I have 8 Novels started, 2 Finished and a new idea in my head right now!
4. The first Roller Coaster I ever rode was The Raptor at Cedar Point and all the Roller Coasters I rode after that sucked. You couldn't force me to go on a Roller Coaster now! (Unless you offered me an agent, then I'd totally consider it...eh eh eh *wags finger*...I said CONSIDER!)
5. I'm paranoid. Like really paranoid. As in my phones need to be right next to my bed in case someone has to call me in the middle of the night for an emergency. As in I won't even let my 8 yr old go outside for more than a minute without me. As in I know I'm dying soon, I just don't know how yet. That kind of paranoid. I'm pretty sure its a side effect from reading too many books.
6. Because of number 5 I do NOT read Steven King or Dean Koontz. I made that mistake once.
7. (YAY SEVEN!!!) Hmmmm...this needs to be a good one... When I was little I was terrified of fires and my siblings teased me that my room was going to start on fire so at night I would unplug EVERYTHING from my walls just in case. (I mean I'm not really THAT paranoid...just a little bit. It's practically just an ounce of paranoia...my leg hurts, do you think it's gangrene? Should we amputate?)
So there, now you have a clearer picture of how crazy I am. Now you better leave lots of comments or I might get paranoid that you don't like me!!!
Congrats to all my award winners!!! And thanks for all the awards!!!