Jan 9, 2010

For Fun...

So apparently this is a contest. But I'm just doing it for fun :) So enjoy!!!

1) Dave (The contest holder's husband) and I have a long-standing feud over cheese in a can. He thinks it’s food of The Gods while I think it’s probably Of The Devil. Your take?

I am a firm believer that easy cheese is The Devil. Just the thought grosses me out. HOWEVER I will scarf over a tub of Schuelers Bar Cheese. Not to discount real cheese cuz me and some colby have quite the love affair going on...despite what my stomach does to fight it.


2) Is there any way you can think of to make the elder Gosselins go away? I AM ALL EARS.

I personally ignore them and if I DO happen to come across their trash, I just roll my eyes and move onto the next thing. I am WAY more interested in reading about twilight crap!

3) Who is your ridiculous “I can’t admit this to anyone in polite company lest I be banned from life” crush?

I'd like to think I've always had pretty good taste. Ok so there was the one time I had a huge crush on Macguyver, but come on, Richard Dean Anderson could totally pull off a yummy mullet! Other than that I'm not really sure. I suppose my crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas was a bit over the top. But Teen Beat had the best posters and they just begged to hang on my wall, as well as the magazine cut outs. Still I am not so sure these are 'embarrassing' really. Hmmmm...I'm thinking....hold on....Oh does anyone remember Joe Lando? He was Sully in Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I totally wished I could fall off a bridge so he could come rescue me in JUST the nick of time!


4) If you could forget it all and pursue your dream (assuming, of course, you were going to be GOOD at it), what would that dream be?

Well since the obvious answer is Writing, I will go with one a tiny bit less obvious and say singing. I've gotten much worse now that I'm older. But I would LOVE to get paid to sing. Sigh....


5) They say “living well is the best revenge.” I think they are wrong. Do you?

Never thought of it that way. I'm REALLY not one for revenge. They will get theirs in the end. But I suppose showing them that what they've done hasn't affected you at all would work. I'm always one for 'killing them with kindness', but not so much for revenge. More because I am determined that I can be nice to anyone. It's just my nature.

6) What is the most humiliation you’ve experienced in public that you’d be willing to admit to The Internet?

Hmmmmm....(Even though I FEAR this will bite me in the arse) I was in the fourth grade and a girl in my class was having a party at the roller skating rink right after church that I hadn't been planning to attend. So I wore a skirt to church. Well I begged my parents and they let me go, but I had to wear a pair of pants from their house. Which were these AWFUL bright turquoise blue pants of her little brothers since I am so small. I looked ridiculous. And then the girls convinced me to ask a boy I liked to skate to one of the slow songs with me. For some absurd reason I went up to him and said, "Will you dance with me?" and he laughed me off in my super 80's polyester pants and they laughed about me asking him to "dance" in the "skating" rink the rest of the afternoon. To this day that is STILL one of my most embarrassing moments.

7) Are you honest with The Internet? Like, if I came over to your house tonight (heh)(I’m coming over, yo)(heh) would I be surprised at who I found?

I like to think so. I am as honest on the internet as I am in real life. There really isn't much to hide. My house is usually clean depending on my mood and I'm usually on the computer while my family entertains themselves. There is a cross on my wall and horrible video games of my husbands in my entertainment stand. My bookshelves have whole shelves dedicated to Twilight and Harry Potter and one that is mostly all Percy Jackson. I'm sure that wouldn't surprise anyone and in pretty much every room there is a large storage of fluffy blankets. Am I missing anything?


8 ) If you could have one talent that you don’t currently possess, what would it be?

Any talent. I would love to have ANY talent that i was SUPER good at and could feel undeniably wonderful at it. I'm not picky!


9) There’s not always room for Jello. Is there?

Well there used to be. Until I me Frankie. Now I can't stand the thought of it and feel absolutely NO #windinmyhaaaiiiirrrr when I see it. Please don't tell me what's in any other foods Frankie! Thanks :)


10) What’s your guiltiest of the guilty pleasures?

Video games. I can spend an entire day playing one of the old Zelda's or Mario's. I'm a big fan of the "Classic" Nintendo games (as my kids call them....way to make me feel old!)

That and twitter...sigh...twitter is more the Devil than easy cheese I tell ya!

3 comments:

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Hahahaha sorry I ruined jello for you and took out the #windinyourhaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiir

Anonymous said...

I used to anger a friend regularly by stealing his Easy Cheese and squirting it on his wheat thins and leaving him just the dregs in the bottom of the can and a couple of crumbs in the bottom of the cellophane bag. I was really doing him a favor, though. Looking out for his health and all that.

Now? I'm not nearly so stupid. Easy Cheese is godawful.

Plus, Zelda rocks. :)

Unknown said...

I watched all however many seasons of Dr. Quinn for Sully. Sigh. Dreamboat.

And I think my guiltiest pleasure is Amanda Bynes movies. They are so awful, yet I find her spunky individuality mesmerizing. I can't look away.