questions...hmmmm...Simon covered the #windinyourhaaaiiirrrr sooo....
1. Do you actually like the movie Mary Poppins?
This is the worst question of them all! I now have to make an embarrassing and horrible confession!!!
I have not seen this movie since I was a kid! (GASP!! Oh the horror!)
HOWEVER ... I did enjoy it and I was very impressed by the magic carpet bag. I will not stop searching till I have one of my own!
2. if so, what is your favorite moment in the movie?
The part where they are walking on the ceiling.
3. Have you yet found your Inner Mary Poppins or at least some portion of her?
Sadly the elusive Inner Mary Poppins remains elusive. I'm a creature of imperfection. I have a feeling I will never be "Practically Perfect In Every Way!" but I can't help but keep trying. I'm masochistic like that!
4. If so, how did you discover it & what portion is it?
Well I DID realize I am perfect at loving gnomes. Does that count?
5. Does your significant other call you Mary Poppins?
Nope, he just calls me Marybeth. He's boring!
6. How do your children get along with all the gnomes?
We are one big happy family. They even draw me pictures of the gnomes.
7. Do the gnomes play nice with your kids?
92% of the time. The other 8% they spend trying to bite them. What's up with that!?!
8. Do the gnomes know how to share well with others?
I can't believe you didn't know that gnomes do NOT share. That's why my gardens always die. The gnomes get all upset that I have invaded their territory and they magically make all these weeds. And at the very same time the magically compel me to be too lazy to go remove the weeds. Those gnomes can be pretty evil!
9. If you were a gnome what would you do everyday?
Lie in a hammock!
10. Are your gnomes jealous of the Travelocity Roaming Gnome?
Oh no. They are all friends. The Travelocity Roaming Gnome started my love, so they know if it weren't for him I wouldn't keep them around. If there is animosity they hide it well!
These are the weirdest questions that I have ever asked anyone. ;o)
Oh Southern Princess...I loved your weird questions! They even got a post of their own! I'm pretty nervous about coming out of the Mary Poppins closet though. I hope I don't lose any followers over it! *bites finger nails* I promise I'll go rent it and/or buy it soon!!!