Mar 30, 2009

Confessions of a Avid Blogger

Dear Blog Readers,

Today I have found myself in a sad sad state. As I sat here, my hair unbrushed and morning breath lingering, I came across a Blog about Bloggers. I read it carefully and thoroughly, wincing at each accusation as if being spoken to me personally. I placed my mouse on the screen and popped up the comment box, reading each confession with care. I felt like every person was taking the words right from my mouth. It was then I realized, I do indeed have a problem. I clicked open the comment box and slowly typed in my own confession, convinced I too might be willing to get help. But there is not help for me. I am extremely, and irreversibly, addicted to Blogging.

Luckily my friends, I am not alone! No doubt 75% of my devoted readers are Blog Addicts too! It is important that we unite against those who find us mentally estranged. We must stand up to our husbands threatening to divorce us if we don't put down the mouse. (Those words are a dramatization, my husband has not YET threatened The Big D over my Blogging problems...YET being the key word) And
together we must pity our sad, uninformed friends who find Blogging to be a waste of time.

Who's with me?!?!?!

10 comments:

Traci said...

Amen Sister! :-)

Cathie said...

I think all day long of things to blog about! Today will be how my mom is now obsessed with Robert Pattinson and Twilight!

Tana said...

What blogging a waste of time? Oh I feel so sad for the unenlightened. ;)

Unknown said...

Laundry...now that's a REAL waste of time! How come no one talks smack about that???

Tobby Smith said...

Because then your clothes would stink. And I think your definition of "Big D" is wrong... LOL

Unknown said...

Husbands should be banned from commenting on Blogs.....be prepared for stinky clothes!

JM81 said...

Wait.... are you pitying me?

Jessica Nelson said...

I'm with you! LOL

Jody Hedlund said...

What a great blog post! I've found myself squeezing in blogging in every possible free moment lately! I think I'm turning into an addict too! :)

Unknown said...

Jody, thanks! And sorry you have become a Blog Addict as well. I just noticed that you don't live far from me. Nice to see another Michigander :)