Mar 17, 2009

Look at my new face!!!


I bet you are wondering if I had a nose job eh? Well although I do feel my nose is a tad too pointy, it is not my physical face I am speaking of. It's the new face of my blog. My insanely talented (or insane and talented?) husband has been working countless hours trying to personalize my blog. If that is not true love, then I don't know what is.

Together with my relentless pestering and his diligent coding skills I now feel that my blog is my own! Let me know what you think. He still has some updates to make and we are in search of one more graphic, but we are getting there!

2 comments:

Tana said...

Your blog looks great and so does your face. I must add a face to mine...

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for a Web Designing Husband. If not for him I'd be stuck with one of the generic ones, and those just weren't doing it for me :)