Jul 22, 2009

Feeling the Love


Yesterday I received a blog award from dear blogger/writer friend Sherrinda. She just recently finished her first novel and the two of us have been following each others' journeys as writers. Her blog A Writer Wannabe is fabulous! Please take a moment to check it out :) I am honored to be one of her favorite blogs!

The blog award rules are as follows (which according to rule #5 I am required to post here):

  1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

  3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

  4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

  5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

The 5 people I'm passing this award to:

1. Strawberry Seeds

2. Legend of the Protectors

3. Mystery Writing is Murder

4. Jill Kemerer

5. Myth Takes

It's so hard to decide who to give these awards to! I love everyone's blogs and this is only a fraction of how many I read every day (And I refuse to say how big or small that fraction may be) I'm thrilled to be part of the blogoshpere and I am so happy to have made so many online friends! You guys are awesome!!!

9 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Congrats to the winners! Some of those blogs I've never visited, so I look forward to checking them out.

Katie Ganshert said...

Congrats you superior scribblers!! :)

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Yea!!! You are most deserving of the award, girl! I love getting to know new bloggers, so thanks for sharing some of your friends with us!

Jill Kemerer said...

Ha! I'm giving you an award on Thursday!! Great minds think alike! Thank you, thank you! So nice of you to include me.

Traci said...

Such a CUTE award! Congratulations and YOU deserve it lady! ;-)

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Congrat to you. I came from your win at Sherrinda's. Looking forward to visiting your blog often.

Jody Hedlund said...

The award is making the rounds! How fun!!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

That's so cool! Thanks, Marybeth. There are some wonderful blogs out there, so this really means a lot.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Danyelle L. said...

Thanks, Marybeth! :D You're too kind. :)