So here is how I feel this morning....
Now this goes for doing the dishes, folding the laundry and all acts of cleaning in general. It also goes for bathing the children, reading to the children and feeding the children. (Can't they feed themselves already...oh wait...THEY CAN...BONUS!) I also don't feel like looking for new houses today, writing a new story or working on the budget. And the whole showering thing...that's up in the air too!
Needless to say...I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get my way... for the most part at least.
So after spending a good hour flipping through someecards.com for the perfect birthday cards for my friend, I have decided that it is time to blog and get my day started. (Begrudgingly)
First off, I want to point out that I am disappointed no one I seem to talk to remembers these... (You did read the title right...RANDOM acts of blogging...there's a key word in there)
Every time I mention that I wish they still made these, I get blank stares. Coincidentally...I'm not sure that they actually still MAKE these, but after a google search to find the pic, I did find out that they still SELL them. (Do you find this comment as disturbing as I do? I mean we're talking they haven't been out since the 80's!)
NOW...moving on to more important events and topics...
"Producers, please dim lights. Drum roll...After the world wide, record breaking vote of 1 total vote, Marybeth has decided that the Final Favorite Gnome Aproved Blog award will be announced ..... after the break."
A message from our sponsers...which are...well ME! So I am now here to present you with this wonderful list of the last 8 Random but INCREDIBLY AWESOME fact about me!
1. I am fully aware that my random idiocy has probably made my bounce rate go up to about 90% today, but I am enjoying this post more than most others. Because well...fact number one about me...I'm astoundingly incredibly Random!
2. I dislike my CrackBerry. That's right, after owning if for merely a month, I don't like it. I want a full key board and a really cool touch screen.
3. By starting a new blog I have inadvertantly spawned 3 new blogging friends! Who knew I could be so inspiring!!!
4. I don't like it when my friends wear heals around me. ESPECIALLY the tall ones. (You all know who you are!) If you are truly a good friend...throw on the flip flops...leave the heals to me yo!
5. I've misplaced my headdress of creativity and am feeling quite devoid of my writing genious as of yesterday afternoon. I've considered putting a picture of it on a milk carton...but can't recall what it looks like minus the frilly feathers and sparkly sequins. Any help would be greatly appreciated in the search for this very important item! Thank you....
6. I think Yoga Pants are the most comfortable invention ever. I aspire not only to one day be a novelest, but to also one day be able to live in a world where only yoga pants are necessary as a daily artical of clothing!!!!
7. I LOVE stars...and camping...and fires...and nature...BUT I hate bugs and setting up tents and all the work that goes into enjoying those things, so I don't enjoy them often!
8. I wish I had as much tenacity to become a singer as I do for becoming a writer. If I'm not writing I prefer to be singing. Alas...I am now 28 and am no longer young enough to try out for American Idol and I am afraid the dream has been lost
"Now, the moment we've all been waiting for. Producers, please dim lights...again.. Drum roll...After the world wide, record breaking vote of 1 total vote, Marybeth has decided that the Final Favorite Gnome Aproved Blog award goes too....Krista's Reflections."
It was a tough decision and I hated having to choose between all my favorites! So after a suggestion from my wonderful intelligent husband, I have decided to give out the Gnome Award once a month. Although he's going to help me make it a little prettier! (Once I'm done with it feel free to replace it with the current one!)
Now I will stop my random ramblings and bid you all farewell! Back to normal, contest free, randomless blogging tomorrow!!!