Sep 28, 2009

Thanks for Slapping me in the Face Monday! I love you too!

Seriously...it hasn't been THAT bad, but it kinda feels like it.

This has been my Monday so far.

The first issue started when I had to wake up. This is a horrible way to start the morning.

The second issue arose when I realized that by not going grocery shopping as I intended to, my children were left with no lunch. (Please feel free to send "Mother of the Year Awards" I totally deserve them!) But to Top it off...we had no cash for lunch money. Double FAIL!

Third problem...nasty disease infested mouse decided to lick all the peanut butter off our traps. Smart little ....

So moment of calm came when I realized I did have a bit of cash... YAY

SO Mommy Taxi got off on her way.

Then my son had a Dr. Appointment this morning and it's that time of year. FLU SHOTS! And since my other son was with us ... we doubled up! Now you may thing girls are dramatic, but you haven't met my son. He described the pain was like "being shot in the arm". Um yeah...he's 6..and he's never even seen a real gun. Not sure where he came up with this analogy!

So dropping him off to school was quite dramatic because his arm was no longer functioning due to the fact that he felt like it was going to fall off.

I'm waiting for my call home from the school.

And now I have 10 bazillion blogs to read, a farm to tend, a child to feed, groceries to be bought, a project for a client and a website to get up and running!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

So I'm off to get on with my Monday. Hope yours is going better!

Oh and did I mention that I ran my husbands phone through the washer this weekend. I Am AWESOME!!!

7 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Wow! I thought my morning had started off badly! Oh my word.

Tell hubby to clean out his pockets! (Yeah, right! Mine is the same way. I ran a Sharpie through the washer.)

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Miss Behavin said...

It sounds like you need a little R&R - easier said than done, I know. I usally begin the week with a box full of patience, and by Wednesday - that box is depleted. Hope your week gets better.

Bina said...

Sounds like you were living the life that I usually have to but God's grace gave me today off! ha ha Just hold your head high and eat some chocolate "Just a spoon full of sugar helps the..." a-hem. Sorry...saw her shadow to the right of this window and couldn't help but sing.

Jill Kemerer said...

How many hours left until Tuesday? :)

Hilabeans said...

Whoa. I thought I had a lot to do. I'm tired just reading your post. Good luck! :)

hhs

Natalie said...

Oh, that is a bad Monday... hopefully Tuesday will make up for it.

Foursons said...

hahahahahaha! I'm sure your husband was so thankful for you doing his laundry.

Glad you found some lunch money so your kiddos couldn't claim neglect. :)