Things I could do if I was 4 Again
1. Nap in the middle of the day...seriously, 4 year olds do NOT understand how lovely this privilege is!
2. Find enjoyment in board books with like 10 pages...oh....wait....I still do....
3. Have someone buy ALL my clothes and food for me! (Granted SOME of the clothes are hammy downs....)
4. Spin around in circles for about 15 to 30 minutes straight and be completely entertained the entire time.
5. Use a rocking chair as the ultimate playground. Who needs a park when you have a big wooden chair that rocks back and forth like a teeter totter!
6.When happy with something I could totally just start screaming and crying and it wouldn't be even a bit out of the ordinary.
7. Have my own chauffeur for every place I needed to go.
8. An abundance of fruit snacks.....YUM
9. No need to work...the most work expected of me would be to learn how to spell my name
10. My world would be a musical. I could sing EVERYTHING!!! It would be like living on Broadway!!!!
For my writer Friends ... Help me ... I'm lost!!!