Oct 29, 2009

WARNING!!

The thing you have to know about being sick as a mother is...

There is absolutely NO time for being sick!

After two days of taking it easy ... my house now looks like this ...

This is actually pretty tame ... I've tried to keep up on the kitchen ...
It obviously hasn't worked!

My desk has been ransacked and there was
an obvious paper explosion in my absence!

Laundry has gone unfolded...
And this is only half of it!

And apparently the temporary decorating committee
has yet to be informed that Halloween costumes
are NOT a trendy center piece.

So as you can see ... I am HIGHLY recommending that all you moms out there take your vitamins and Airborne and Zicam and Echinacea and all that other herbal stuff that keeps you healthy.

Or else your floors will end up covered in THESE!!!


I'm off to get to work! Wish me luck...this could take 5 days just to get caught up!

What goes undone when you are ill?

7 comments:

Tana said...

Are you kidding? I turn my back and my house looks like that. Feel better, clean well. ;)

Jessica Nelson said...

Oh man, pretty much everything you took pics of. *sympathetic smile*

Foursons said...

I hope you're feeling better! My house looks like that even when I'm not sick.

Jessica M. said...

I have to say, I'm still laughing about that centerpiece. Get well, stay well! :)

PS: My day has taken a slightly upward turn, since I have spent almost my entire lunch break watching these videos:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810055802/video/16232440

Ahhhhh, I can almost feel the happiness coming back :)

Doctors should prescribe those vids! lol

Unknown said...

Yeah for the most part it is pieced back together....at least the kitchen is. LOL

AND OMG Jess...I hadn't seen that one yet!

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

Does this mean you're feeling better? I hope so! Have a great day!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Oh yes, I'm thinking your house looks pretty easy to mend! And glad you're feeling better.

When I have a migraine, and am literally out to the world, everything caves in on itself. My family, apparently, doesn't know how to clean up after themselves.