Oct 30, 2009

Phantastic Phriday Gnome Style

***In honor of it being Phriday, and in rephusal to submit to boredom,and since it's been awhile since I've phantastically ph'ed, I have decided that the Letter F shall phrom here on out be replaced with a PH (except phor in pictures which I have no control over)***

Once upon a time there was a little gnome. His name was Gnorbert. Gnorbert liked to roam the phorest looking phor pharies and big brown bears. On day Gnorbert got a cold and had to spend the day sleeping in the garden.

Yep...that's the extent of my creative juices phor the day. Luckily there are a phew days lepht bephore NaNoWriMo and ... well I can at least hope the juices juice up!

Until then all I can leave you with is Gnorbert and his cold and how a wicked witch phound him and gave him some GniteQuill and he slept happily ever aphter.

Don't phret. Next week will be better. I'll get some sleep and ... oh who am I kidding. I've ophicially gone wonky! Here's hoping I get my juices and my mind back bephore next week!

Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Jessica M. said...

Yikes! Is wonky contagious? I think I've got it too!!