Nov 19, 2009

Confession Time

Now I know you all know (or most of you do) how much I love Harry Potter.

But I've been trying my best to hide another love of mine. It's popped up here and there...but for the most part I have kept it on the down low.

Today however I have decided to come out of the closet.

I am obsessed in love with Edward The Twilight Saga. So much in fact that I have read it 5 times and watched the movie as many ... or maybe more am going to see a Double Feature this evening.

That's right! I will first watch Twilight then stay to watch the premier of New Moon. It's the moment I've been waiting for since last year all week!

So as I sit childishly excited and giddy and think about how I am will be attending my premier later this evening in a mere 10 hours and 56 minutes I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures with a dear friend of mine ... Mini E!


"I'm brooding..."


"Check us out! We can walk like Egyptians!"



"This strawberry smells delicious! (Oh who am I
kidding, I don't eve like food!)"


This is absolutely ridiculous totally normal for
two adult women to pose next to poster sized Edwards.




"Sing it buddy! Hey maybe I should
go get my piano and we can play
some super angsty teenage medolies!"



"Say it! Out Loud!"


"Choose Team Edward!"



She looks way better in this picture
than she does as a manly action figure!



And get ready for it.......



.......



............


......


...........







.....


........


......








Is it freakin 9pm yet!!!
I'm so ready for my movie!




































































Oh....how did this one get in here???

11 comments:

Ann said...

This is the best post!!!! I love it!

I, too, am like a giddy school girl....I cannot wait to go see it...I am ridiculously excited. Have fun tonight!

{Kimber} said...

This post makes me LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
I am more excited than like the first day of school!!!!!
{is that hat from BK?}

Unknown said...

Awe I'm glad you girls enjoyed. I was nervous about coming out of the Edward closet, but I feel much better now that I have!

And yes I have a really funny story about the crowns too!!! Maybe I'll post that tomorrow :D

Jessica M. said...

I'm famous!!!

Oh, and how are we NOT still doing that other blog if you have so many awesome new photos of MiniE????? I am totally upset about this!!! Can we try again?? Please please please??????

LOL

Have fun tonight!!! And please hold the gushing and bragging to a minimum tomorrow. I don't get to see it till Tuesday and I'm slightly sad about that. (Only slightly, because this way, I get to avoid the throngs of screaming teenager girls. Yup, that's right, it'll just be screaming adults when I go!! LOL)

Jessica M. said...

PS: Why did you come out of Edward's closet? Was he in there?? If so, GO BACK IN!! GO BACK IN!!! LOL

I will keep Jasper in mine :)

Melissa Hurst said...

This is too funny! Have fun tonight. I can't see it until next week:(

CKHB said...

My dear friend who introduced me to the Twilight series said she went to the Harry Potter exhibit at the Boston Museum of Science and stood like a fangirl in front of Robert Patterson's costumes...

You are too funny! Now go finish READING Angels & Demons! You loved The D.Code! This is BETTER! And the book is always better than the movie! Go go go!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

I'm with you. I'm obsessed with Twilight too. My girls roll their eyes when they hear me say anything about the series. I'm holding off on seeing New Moon though until the crowds die down. I don't do well in crowds at all.

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Great post! I'm excited now, too, and I haven't even seen the first movie! Hope you have a wonderful time.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Jessica Nelson said...

You are SO hilarious!!!
I don't like the books but I did like the movie and the New Moon trailer looks great. :-)

Andrea McKay said...

LOL! Also a Twilight fan (blush). I too am Team Edward, but I felt like a dirty old lady swooning over Jacob in New Moon. He's like 17 or something! Gah!