Nov 23, 2009

Vacation on the Brain

I went on a little mini vacation this past weekend to spend the weekend with my BFF's from high school. It was a blast. We went through all our old photos, shopped, had a girls night out and just generally had a really enjoyable time. Then I came home and my house was perfectly clean and my husband had done the grocery shopping. He let me take a nap and we ordered yummy pizza for dinner.

It may just have been one of the best weekends ever.

And now it's Monday.

Um yeah, my brain is still stuck in vacation mode. I can't seem to find the on button that triggers the auto pilot mode. Anyone seen it?

So as I desperately search for my ... well my brain, you merely get left with my little BFF montage. Enjoy :)













7 comments:

Tana said...

That was great. I really enjoyed the pictures. Happy times =)

Jeannie Campbell, LMFT said...

looks like a good time was had by all. :)

jeannie
Win a copy of Erica Vetsch's debut novel, The Bartered Bride at Where Romance Meets Therapy

Jessica M. said...

OH my oh my oh my. Good to see all those pictures. Glad I look cuter now LOL Thanks for another trip down memory lane! I had a great time :O)

Natalie said...

Girls weekends are the best! Love the pictures :)

Tara McClendon said...

What fun. And the icing on the weekend to come home to a clean house. I'd still be in vacation mode too.

Foursons said...

Those pictures are hilarious- thanks for sharing!

And I think your hubby just won Hubby of the Year. Wow, congrats on your great catch!

Katie Ganshert said...

How fun! Cool pics!