Apr 21, 2009

Atttt LAAAAAASSSSTTTTT....

Sing it with me kids!!! (Cuz I don't know the lyrics past that point. So really, I need your help!)

At Last! I have made some progress in my MS today. I officially have 7 chapters polished and pretty and ready to send off to an agent! (I am the Championnnnn, of the World!!!) Only 20 more to go....................

In the process however, my mind has turned to absolute mush! I am no longer witty or pretty or BRIGHHHHHT! (Seriously, I haven't showered since Sunday. TMI? Have no fear, I am headed there after I post this perfectly awesome Blog!) I'm not sure what it is about back spacing every sentence one space that turns your brain into a Bowl Full of Mush (Favorite Children's Book EVER!!! 2 Points to whoever can name it), but it happened.

I am pushing myself for another 3 chapters between now and tomorrow. I will not rest till I have perfected this novel in every way possible. (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Oh sorry, had to take a quick nap there for a minute.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodnight moon! And let me give you a hint rather than backspacing...find me on chat or call me!

Jody Hedlund said...

Great job! Sometimes whe you get on a roll, it's hard to stop for even the most basic things!

Tana said...

Yes, you are in the zone! Showering just takes up out precious time doesn't it? ;)

Unknown said...

If the stench didn't start to linger, I'd find showering to be a complete waste of time ;) And yes I am in the zone, on a roll (Time to go Solo...I love me some Vanilla Ice!) Hope you are all meeting your goals this week as well!

Traci said...

Shower is definitely secondary to creativity! Write on sister...write on! :-)

Jessica Nelson said...

LOL I'm so glad I'm not the only one who skips a shower day. Ha!
Go you on the writing!