Apr 17, 2009

Phantastic Phriday

(In honor of it being Phriday, and in rephusal to submit to bordom, I have decided that the Letter F shall phrom here on out be replaced with a PH.)

Happy Phantastic Phriday Phriends!!!
Nothing better than the end to an insanely long and hectic week. Phriday could not have come sooner to me, but I'm glade it's here!

Trying to keep up with #queryday today on Twitter! Easier said than done! But quite entertaining to say the least. I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up tonight when I get back home. Iph you haven't had a chance to look at #queryday and you are writer, I suggest you take a look. Not to be conphused with #queryphail, which seemed to have bombed out!

Unphortunately I have a phuneral to go to today, so there is not much time to write one oph my super awesome phantastic blogs. But I wish you all a Phantastic Phriday and I hope your day moves swiphtly!

9 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

You're so phunny! Have phun reading the twitter entries.

Unknown said...

#queryday is evil!!! Talk about being unable to peel yourselph away phrum the computer!!!

Mishu said...

You are phantastic, your blog is phantastic. Keep rocking.
Regards.

Jody Hedlund said...

Read your comment yesterday on Rachelle's blog about your friend's child. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of week you've had. I'm sure today's funeral won't be easy. Praying for you!

Traci said...

Happy Friday girlllll!!! :-)

JM81 said...

Hope everything went ok. Sorry I couldn't be there today :(

elaine said...

I was looking up Mary Poppins...thank-goodness I don't need to say why. In doing so I came upon this blog of yours and this blog entry. It made me laugh but I was like a school teacher reading it and I feel I must incorrect your correct spelling. You spelled confused correctly...tsk tsk. I believe the incorrect way would be conphused. Even though Phriay is over your blog is still phantastic.

elaine said...

spelling wrong can be hard...I meant PhriDay

Unknown said...

I can't believe I spelled the word right! How dare I :) Thanks for your comments. Although I am no curious as to WHY you were looking up Mary Poppins ;)